Kok ping's blog

Friday, July 03, 2009

2days.

3/7/09-

Had dinner at Orchard, Sakura. Initially we wanted to have steamboat at bugis, but there was a change of plan, yup.

Had freaking lots of laughters with my group over dinner. Like, 'the ghost!', 'your mum is his mum ah?', 'Sharkfin's blackcurrent drink'. LOL.

Traveled to Lucky Plaza for our favourite game! =)

Good time don't last forever, it's time to part. Will be going out tomorrow again. =) Crazy night!

Few more days before ben is going back.

PS; F4444. hahaha.


Photo with Shikang. =) Will upload it soon.

4/7/09 -

Wanted to have basketball game with Jason and group, but I took the wrong train due to PUBLICITY error, not my fault. I ended up at Shikang's place with his project groupmates. Haha. Nonsense-d and slept around till he finished his work, bathed and went over to ben's place.

Due to communication error again, ended up making quite a number of people feeling unhappy. But let's hope we learnt our mistakes and try to 'double up' and not delaying our own sweet time. Met at vivo.

Celebrated ben's 'post-birthday celebration' at our night out. Rio is drunk like an idiot. Haha. I didn't really drink this time round, because I actually smelled my vomit smell the previous time. Tsktsktsk. I'm not drinking anymore.

Ben! Hope you enjoyed yourself with us these two days. =) Sorry for not being able to companied you for this whole week. Understand-able ya? Alright, take care when you're back tomorrow! Damn, wasn't able to send you due to school. Do come back soon. =) You know daniel, che wei and wen jia is so dying to go again? Like never thon before. Lol.

PS; I sprained my neckkkk. And it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]